John & Melody Hunt
The Hunts have been ministering in Thailand since October 1990 along with the original Campus Outreach Thailand team. They began in Bangkok and then made a strategic team move in 1998 to KhonKaen – strategic for both ministry, team as well as for their family life. Melody is home schooling their five children (Megan, John Mark, Joseph, Josh and Mandy) while John disciples men, helps evangelize men on campus, coordinates seminary training for our Thai staff as well as the church ministry and teaches at the church. Melody and John also counsel couples and individuals in their personal walks.
We will be adding various links to this site that will aid you in staying "in the know" regarding the Hunts in Thailand. Simply click on the link you desire below.
You can be a part of the Hunt Support Team simply by going to the following website: CLICK HERE
Subscribe to our MAILCHIMP newsletter
HUNTS in THAILAND on facebook
- Continue to pray for our COMMUNITY Team as we move forward in building each person into mature laborers in Covenant Church of KhonKaen. Also as we seek to impact the local community and work place. Praise God for the Thai elders who are leading our church in KK - please continue to pray for them (Nai, Guy, Fluke) and their families.
- Pray for our CAMPUS ministry - especially that the Lord would lead additional men to himself. Pray for our national staff as they seek to minister, for their development, support and impact on the campus. Pray for Arm, Sano, Ice, Joy as they labor on the campus.
- Pray as we continue to build our STAFF team - for those preparing to come to Thailand and for God to provide teachers in our little school. Thank the Lord for Jazma, Ashley and Rachel!
- The harvest is plentiful here in Thailand, LABORERS are still precious few. And though the harvest is plentiful, there is still plenty of work that needs to go into tilling the soil and planting. Please pray that we would find ways to communicate God’s love and his grace in ways that would really resonate and reach the heart level and not just the intellect. Often we find they understand the “message” but they still do not see why they so desperately need it!
- Pray for the Hunt family in this HUGE time of transition. When we next return to Thailand, only Mandy will return with us.
- Pray for God's continued provision for our family as we continue to transition our children into the "real" world of college life in the USA.
- Pray that our support position will be strengthened. And feel free to refer us to those friends of yours with vision and a desire to be invested in a nationalized laborer producing movement in Thailand.
These prayer requests were updated in February 2016.
Download Latest Prayerletters
Recent prayerletters are available below. Simply click on the edition you desire, read it or download it for later. They are available in the PDF format for your viewing or printing pleasure. If you have difficulty doing this, please contact us.
You may contact John and Melody byclicking HERE!